It’s a fact, most of us get paid at the end of the month. If our salary hits the bank account on the 30th then we definitely need to think about this fact….. there are only 3 paydays left before Christmas.
It hasn’t reached panic mode yet, but thinking of how quickly the year has gone, very soon we will be in the midst of Autumn and Winter will be creeping in.
Before we know it, Halloween Night and Bonfire Night will have been and gone and Christmas decorations will appear, twinkling in the windows of house across the land.
We should take notice of TV, it’s a good indicator of how far on the year is when X factor and Strictly Come Dancing battle it out for viewing supremacy.
All the signs are there, we just have to act on them. With (potentially) only 3 pay days left till Christmas, why not become organised this year.
Here’s our top 10 tips to help you plan your festive shopping extravaganza:
- Make a list, check it at least twice.
- Allocate a maximum budget for your entire Christmas present shopping.
- Sub allocate so that you have an idea of what you want to spend on each person.
- Break your budget allowance down into 3 …. now you know how much you have got to spend each month.
- Prioritise, who is a must buy and who can wait till later on.
- Take advantage of sales whilst they are in full swing (don’t forget we have up to 50% in our sale, which must end soon).
- Stick to the list, don’t impulse buy.
- If you can, use an online site (like oceanj) to buy as many gifts as possible in one, easy and enjoyable way, it sure beats running around shops on Christmas Eve buying useless gifts.
- Take advantage of online site wrapping services. here at oceanj we can take the pressure away and send you your purchases already gift wrapped.
- Think of who you are buying for and make sure the gift fits the character.
Don’t panic and don’t worry about Christmas, be logical and organised and enjoy the experience, start shopping now and you won’t go over budget and you will get some amazing bargains.
For more details of our sale stock hit the red button on our home page.